The lab is a complex place; scientists often juggle sensitive samples, complex experiments, tight deadlines and entangled team dependencies while trying to make their big breakthrough. Another tool could make their lives even harder; help us avoid that pitfall through creating an experience that gives scientists peace of mind.
- Design interfaces for a range of platforms and contexts, keeping an eye on ease of use and thoughtful details
- Collaborate closely with user researchers to define research goals and then collect insights and translate them into the product
- Work towards a common goal with product management and software engineers: a rewarding and reliable software product, ultimately enabling users to do their work better
- Immerse yourself in the world of life science to make sure that you understand how the product is helping scientists succeed
- Actively engage in the design team and stay curious about the newest tools, processes and trends
- Experience designing user interfaces across different platforms; you should be able to show us and explain several samples of design work that you have contributed to
- Working knowledge of Sketch and the willingness to learn new things
- Experience working closely with software engineers in an agile setup will be a strong plus
- A proactive mindset. This is a fast growing organisation and sometimes you need to redefine your limits to help the team succeed!
- Be part of the mission to help the brightest scientists accelerate scientific discovery
- Work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin alongside a team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues
- Shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company
- Competitive compensation and benefits