People and Culture Manager
Aiden is the first voice-powered assistant for scientists. We apply machine learning and voice recognition technologies to streamline lab documentation. Our purpose is to make R&D better, faster and more efficient.
Our people and our culture are among our most valuable assets that we have. We strongly believe that we will not reach our overall goals unless we really champion the development of our culture and create and maintain an environment that properly nurtures, empowers and develops our people so we not only grow as a venture but also as a team and as individuals.
For this important task, we are looking for a top-tier professional to manage the people development and culture. As Culture and People Manager, you will work cross-functionally and closely together with our Co-founder and Head of Operations, tackling one of the most important tasks we have.
- Ensure we all live by our values and create as well as maintain a workplace with psychological safety and an open feedback culture
- Closely collaborate with the leadership team on the assessment of people’s performance and support heads in developing their leadership talents
- Understand our people’s strengths, challenges and aspirations and create personal development paths, enabling our peoples’ personal growth
- Develop and source a variety of trainings complementing everyone’s personal growth if needed
- Support coordination of all recruiting activities and ensure a smooth overall hiring processes with all parties involved
- Monitor and manage our venture’s recruiting branding and reputation as well as actively engage and participate in relevant talks, conferences or summits to further improve it
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a related function focusing on the topics of people development, culture management, recruiting efforts and venture branding
- You are confident in creating and managing culture in a fast-growing and moving environment and feel comfortable with all challenges and varying intensities along the way
- You think of yourself as an empathic person with hands-on attitude and you are happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved in multiple topics at the same time
- You are a great communicator and always find the right angle to every target group and discussion
- You communicate fluently in English and German
- You are passionate about our product and share our mission and vision going forward
- Be part of the mission to help the brightest scientists accelerate scientific discovery
- Work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin alongside a team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues
- Shape and influence a fast growing, well-funded company
- Competitive compensation and benefits, trainings and strong leadership